1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
A: It depends on what I am in the mood for. I usually don’t know what I’m going to read next until the very last moment.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not lving it. Do you quit or are you commited?
A: I usually stop when I’m just no in to a book after reading about fifty pages. Those books tend to put me in a reading slump and there are o many books and so little time! I don’t want to waste time on books that don’t fit my taste.
3. The end of the year is coming soon and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
A: I’m actually not bg on goodreads I haven’t been there for a while! But my goal for 2015 is 0 books! Hopefully I reach that goal! ‘ve read 28 so far so think I’ll make it!
4. The covers of a series you love do not match. Hw do you cope?
A: I really want mto buy the books again so the covers would match but I don’t because I want to save money and buy new books.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you just don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
A: My friends. My friends are actually not big on reading! Strange huh? But sometimes that makes it easier to talk about books to them because they just listen to you and all you have to do is ramble on and on about the FEELS!
6.You’re reading a book and you are about to cry in public. How do you deal.
A: This happened to me on the plane while I was reading Champion by Marie Lu. I try to cry silently so that no one would notice.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, bu you forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequl? Try to find a synopsis on gooreads? Cry in frustration?
A: I just read the second book even if I don’t remeber anything fro the prior novel because when I read a sequel, events that happene in the first novel usually comes back to my memory. At least to me it does.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell them no?
A: I only let my family and a few close friends borrow my books but when someone asks me I usually tell them politely that I don’t lend out books to anyone.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over you reading slump?
A: I just take my mid out of reading and I watch booktube or movies to take my mind off of reading. That usually helps me get out of my reading slump.
10. There’s so may new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
A: ALL OF THEM! I know I know. I’m an excessive book buyer. I have a problem…
11. After you’ve bought the new books you are dying to read, how long do they sait on your bookshelf before you get to them?
A: it depends on if I have books I need to read for publishers but if it’s something that I reallyreally want to read, then I just read it without hesitation. But a lot of times those books tend to sit on my bookshelf for a while.
So that was my reader Problems tag and I hope you enjoyed it!