1. Black Coffee: name a series that’s hard to get into but has hardcore fans.
A: For this question I choose the daughter of smoke and bone trilogy by Laini Taylor. This series is high fantasy and is known to be very hard to get in to and complicated but it sure has some hard core fans. I only read the first book,Daughter of smoke and bone and I enjoyed it, but like a lot of people, it took time for me to get in to this book. I liked it, but I didn’t love it personally.
2. Peppermint Mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or festive time of year.
A: For me, I think it will be the Motal Instruments series by cassandra Clare. I love that series so much and I think the fifth book and the sixth one taes place during the christmas season! But this whole series in general just really puts me in a happy mood even though what the charcters are going through isn’t that bright.
3. Hot Chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
A: (can’t choose so I’ll say both) Mine is Harry Potter an the Percy jackson series! These two series were a big part of my child hood. I remeber reading both of these when I was in second grade and I have read them ever since. I think they will always hold a special part of my heart.
4. Double shot of espresso: name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
A: That book for me is The darkest minds by Alexandra Bracken. This book is freaking amazing and I mentioned how amaxzing it was in my recommendations post as well! This book kept me at the edge of my seat and made me read through the night and get bags under my eyes but it’s okay because it’s reading!
5. Starbucks: name a book you see everywhere
A: Divergent by veronica Roth. I see it everywhere and it deserves the hype it gets!
6. That hipster coffe shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout!
Stormy Smith you wrote Bound by Duty and Bound by spells! I love her books and she isfaking fantastic! I don’t know if the ebook sales for her booksis still going on, but go check it out. it’s amazing. One of my favorites.
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expeting more from.
A: Eleanor and park by Rainbow Rowell. Rainbow rowell is one ofmy favorite contemporary authors ut there and I had a lot of hope going in to this book because Fangirl was aazing and I did really enjoy this book, but not as much as hoped I would.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or a sequl that was both bitter a sweet but ultimately satisfying.
A: For this one I choose Ignite me, the last book of the shatter me trilogy. I love this trilogy and it’s one of my favorites of all time!
SI tag all of you to do this tag because it’s a really fun tag and a goo weay to spend your time!