1. If you could invite one author and one fictional character, who would it be and what would you serve them? A: I would invite Sarah J. Mass the author of The Throne of Glass series (Which is one of my all time favorites) and I would also invite Celeana, the main character in the series! I think I will serve tea and cookies and hamburgers because I don’t think Celeana has really tried Hamburgers before.
2.What book do you wish the author would write a prequel/sequel of? A: The Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi! I love this series so much and I definitely need more! I wasn’t the biggest fan of the first book Shatter me. I thought it was good, but not THAT good. I picked up the second book Unravel me and it was freaking fantastic and then Ignite me was amazing! You guys should definitely pick this series up! I definitely need more of this world!
3. Which two charcters (Not from the same book) do you think would make a good couple? A: I think that Seth from the Covenant series, and Layla from the dark elements series would make a very good couple because I think their personalities would fit each other very nicely. (Both of these series are from my favorite Author jennifer L. Armentrout!)
4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them who would it be and what would you say to them? A: It would be Jennifer L. Armentrout and I would probably say “I love your books, I love your characters and why are you so freaking amazing?
5. What bookmade you a reader and why? A: This one was really hard to choose but I think it was Divergent by Veronica Roth. I read Divergent a few years ago and I remember loving it and that book really shaped me into a reader and I wouldn’t be here wrting this book blog if it wasn’t for that book.
6.Incendio! Yoookshelf just caught on fire. Show us the one book you would save. A: This one was also very hard to choose but I think I would save The return by jennifer L. Armentrout because it is personalized to me by the author and by the cover model.
7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why? A: I would choose the Legend world because, I thinkI have a higher chance of surviving in this world than any other worlds such as the hunger games.
8. What is your most epic read of all time? A: I think that would be the Lux series AND the Mortal instruments series because those books really had a huge “impact” on my life and it really got me going. It also shaped me as a reader I am today.
9. Tag some friends to answer these questions!
I tag all of you who is reading this! It’s a really funtag and I had so much fun doing it!